POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Opinion: Replies too general... : Re: Opinion: Replies too general... Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Opinion: Replies too general...
From: Paul Daniel Jones
Date: 3 Nov 2000 09:44:54
Message: <3A02CFB9.EB9D01E4@psu.edu>
I agree, I think that if people are not willing to take the time explain something,
they
should not waste valuble bytes on the server.

Some people here are very good and I really look forward to their responses because I
will probably learn an awful lot. While on the other hand, some people just waste
everyones time.

Sometimes I feel that I could find the answer, but that I would learn more about the
topic if I ask here.

paul

--
Paul Daniel Jones