POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Copying IRTC's Winners Layout... : Re: Copying IRTC's Winners Layout... Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Copying IRTC's Winners Layout...
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 1 Nov 2000 08:16:53
Message: <3A0025FF.B5587224@yahoo.com>
> If copyright laws have gone so far that you have to ask this question, then maybe
CRC
> *has* copyrighted the quadratic equation.

Well.. I used to ask a question about the source code of povray, that was to
modify it to fit my own needs, NOT publish it at my own work!
Anyway, like 10 people fell on me giving me statments from the
Povray-licsence...

I just don't want to get into trouble, and This work will be published, maybe I
should add a "Thanks to the IRTC layout for the winners (http://www.irtc.org)"

I don't know exactly what I should do, I need help about this!

Thanks,
	Simon

--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |