POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pop-up web pages : Re: Pop-up web pages Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pop-up web pages
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 30 Oct 2000 11:51:34
Message: <39fda716@news.povray.org>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message
> I want to make links, on my web page to other web pages, open in new
> windows. Can any one help with code, links etc.

    Just as a vote, I prefer a new page when you are sending me somewhere
else, when you are just giving me a small bit of info in text (tool tip
like) or when you are giving me an image or diagram as an addendum to your
text. That way I can send it to the back while it loads and continue reading
your text.

    There are ways to disable resize and toolbars so that they don't get out
of hand.