POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pop-up web pages : Re: Pop-up web pages Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pop-up web pages
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 28 Oct 2000 05:32:08
Message: <39fa9d18@news.povray.org>
I hadn't realised how much people hate new windows appearing for links. I
rather like it as I don't lose contact with the parent site. however there
is always the back button.

I was intending to do something similar to David Fontaine's virtual gallery.

Given the antipathy to the idea I don't think I'll bother.

Mick