POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Adding sound to MPGs : Re: Adding sound to MPGs Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adding sound to MPGs
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 27 Oct 2000 00:44:55
Message: <39f90847@news.povray.org>
"Martin Magnusson" <lov### [at] frustratedhousewiveszzncom> wrote in message
> Are there any (free) utilities to add sound tracks to MPG files?
>
> I have a program that can be used to add sound to AVIs, so an MPG->AVI
> converter would make me pretty happy too.

Martin.

Asuuming you are running Windows, checkout www.gromada.com and download
Video Mach. As far as I am aware it is free for non-commercial use, as was
it's predecessor Fast Movie Processor.

All the best,

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.