POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Back! : Re: I'm Back! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Back!
From: Twyst
Date: 26 Oct 2000 23:32:55
Message: <39f8f767$1@news.povray.org>
Heh, well, I'm not all that great with graphics - I'm more of a web
'engineer' than I am an artist. But heck, anything is possible. I like node
systems - each node has several items and sub-nodes. (I prefer node to
category - it's more descriptive).

But if you're looking for a low-bandwidth, crisp sitelook, yea, I can help
you. =D

Twyst.