POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : megapov motion blur question/problem : Re: megapov motion blur question/problem Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: megapov motion blur question/problem
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 21 Oct 2000 23:23:59
Message: <39f25dcf@news.povray.org>
Okay, thanks Nathan. I was just hoping that it could all be done internally.

All the best,

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.