POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) : Re: Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT)
From: SamuelT
Date: 19 Oct 2000 13:26:51
Message: <39ef2edb@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff wrote in message ...
>And we missed you! Really, there were quite a few people asking about
>SamualT's isosurface tutorial... :-)

I saw a few of those posts.....I'm glad that more people are learning the
isosurface. It always helps to have different ways of seeing how to do
something, and having more than one tutorial out there has helped, I think.

>Speaking of stimulating conversation, you might want to avoid getting
>into a "discussion" with a certain person in povray.off-topic(unless you
>feel like being called a lazy, isolationist, unmoral, Pavlovian,
>media-fed, childish goldfish, that is...).

Yikes! I know I worked slowly on my website, and perhaps I'm not as social
as I could be, but sheesh...

>Reading a few of the messages
>there should point out why...the signal-noise ratio in that group is
>disappointingly low now, though the offender seems to be getting bored
>and will hopefully leave soon.

I see, so nobody is safe from that guy's septic attitute? Maybe we can talk
nice to him until he either sweetens or leaves....

>There have been some interesting isosurface images lately,

Cool.

>a new "glow"
>patch based on POV-AFX,

I'll have to check that out...

>a lot of interesting experimentation with
>radiosity, a couple castles, etc. You should find them interesting once
>you get a faster modem and better display...

*sigh* I have those things, but my system is in storage temporarily.... :(

>> I hope to be stopping in more often.
>
>I hope so too, it's nice to see you here again. :-)

:)

~SamuelT