POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) : Re: Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:27:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT)
From: Bob H
Date: 18 Oct 2000 15:55:46
Message: <39ee0042$2@news.povray.org>
"SamuelT" <kri### [at] inreachcom> wrote in message news:39ede5fe@news.povray.org...
| Hey there! Long time no see. Looks like things are still bustling around
| here :) Just thought I'd stop in to say hello to everyone. I miss the
| stimulating conversation of which there is an abundance around here :)
|
| P.S. Hello esp. to Bob H., Tony B., Mike H., Chris Huff, and Uncle Ken

And hello from/to cyberspace.
Yeah, wow.  You were becoming an extinct name around here.  A few people kept bringing
it up time
and again though.
Hope you don't toy with ideas of playing POV-Ray on that CAD machine, bosses hate that
I'm sure.
Bite the bullet and wait until you're on your own.  Must be he**.
Really nice to know you are still around finally.

Bob