POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) : Re: Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT)
From: SamuelT
Date: 18 Oct 2000 15:18:18
Message: <39edf77a@news.povray.org>
Tony[B] wrote in message <39ede9ea@news.povray.org>...
>It's great to see you back, Sammy. :) I thought you'd fallen off the edge
of
>the Earth or something.

Well, I did, at least a few times. I'm better now though :)

>I was talking about you on ICQ with Josh English the
>other day. Do you still have the source code for those pine trees you made
>with isosurfaces? They were really cool, and Josh wanted to make a forest
>with 'em.

I'd love to produce the code, but my computer is in storage :( I never did
make a full scene with those tress, btw...
I should be getting the computer out pretty soon here; perhaps I can put the
code on a floppy and upload it then.

>It really is great to see you back, man. POV on! :) I'll say a
>little prayer for you and your job-getting.

Thanks! Now I'm all warm and fuzzy.... and no, it wasn't the coffee this
morning :P

>Do check out p.b.i. and look at
>what we've been up to (especially yours truly :)

Will do. It's always neat to see what people have done. Too bad I can't view
it in true-color on this computer :( I could always copy them to floppies
though.. hmm...

Talk with you later :)

~SamuelT