POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) : Re: Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT) Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hello Everyone! (It's SamuelT)
From: Tony[B]
Date: 18 Oct 2000 14:20:26
Message: <39ede9ea@news.povray.org>
It's great to see you back, Sammy. :) I thought you'd fallen off the edge of
the Earth or something. I was talking about you on ICQ with Josh English the
other day. Do you still have the source code for those pine trees you made
with isosurfaces? They were really cool, and Josh wanted to make a forest
with 'em. It really is great to see you back, man. POV on! :) I'll say a
little prayer for you and your job-getting. Do check out p.b.i. and look at
what we've been up to (especially yours truly :)