POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Skip the Logo Contest Voting? : Re: Skip the Logo Contest Voting? Server Time
27 Apr 2024 19:09:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Skip the Logo Contest Voting?
From: Rune
Date: 16 Oct 2000 19:16:32
Message: <39eb8c50@news.povray.org>
"ingo" wrote:
>  I don't think the amount of excitement is the reason for the
> low response. It's just extremely difficult to do a good logo
> design.

I agree.

That's why I think it's no big deal that we haven't got so many submitted
logos, because the two we have are some really good ones (in my opinion, and
many others too it seems).

I could transfer all the logos from the old competition into the new one,
and then we'd suddenly have lots of logos. But that wouldn't make the
situation any better.

> Exactly my thoughts, there's no hurry.

See my reply to Chris.

Greetings,