POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Help! Why is my media so dark? : Re: Help! Why is my media so dark? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:36:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help! Why is my media so dark?
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 2 Oct 2000 07:42:50
Message: <39d874ba@news.povray.org>
Hello Bob and all the others,

does media interact with shadowless light_sources??????
I tried to use light_groups with the media, but although the media went dark
when excluded from the main light_source (witch was partly shadowed from the
clouds) - it does not light up with another "medialight" which was
shadowless. Removing the "shadowless"-keyword did work. Now I wonder if this
is a known and documented feature, since I couldn't find anything about it
in the Docs.

Marc-Hendrik