POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Help! Why is my media so dark? : Re: Help! Why is my media so dark? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:57:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help! Why is my media so dark?
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 1 Oct 2000 18:56:23
Message: <39d7c117@news.povray.org>
The polygons are cleaned ;-) In fact the planes give the same problem, if
the shadows of them hit the media. What I don't understand is, why it is a
that dramatic difference. With my current settings the media is half lit,
half shadowed - half black or dark grey and half grainy white.
Perhaps I should work with light_groups to give the media an extra light.

Any further ideas?

Marc-Hendrik