POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.binaries : Lettering in Moray 3.2 : Re: Lettering in Moray 3.2 Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lettering in Moray 3.2
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Sep 2000 01:42:30
Message: <39caf146@news.povray.org>
Hi David, or may I call you Dave (I'm being kind).

You missed the mark on where a good idea to post is at.  The "binaries"
groups are for posting files, you need to ask at the moray.win group.
I might be able to at least answer you by saying, no, there isn't any other
way than to pick one of the several mapping types most suitable for the
object the decal is going onto and transform (scale, rotate, translate,
etc.) into place.  I could be wrong since I don't use Moray but that's
probably what you'll need to be doing.

Bob