POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rotation question : rotation question Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:09:35 EDT (-0400)
  rotation question
From: sacrofts
Date: 21 Sep 2000 16:35:48
Message: <39ca7124@news.povray.org>
Can anyone help?
If I have a sphere, and touching at any one point on that sphere I have
another object, is there any way I could control the rotation of that
object relative to the axis of the sphere's normal at that point?
For the image I'm working on, I have the radius of the sphere, the angle
of the object from the 'north-pole' of the sphere, and the angle around
the sphere measured from the positive x-axis.