POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : LParser Windows front end? : LParser Windows front end? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 07:52:34 EDT (-0400)
  LParser Windows front end?
From: Todd Taylor
Date: 15 Sep 2000 04:47:03
Message: <39c1e207$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all...

I was at Dom's home web site and he mentioned that

LParser.  I have downloaded LParser a couple times
now, and I am having trouble getting it to help me
accomplish what I desire.  One thing that would help
is having a Windows front end.  Anyone know where
one could be found?

Also, any sites useful in creating trees and similar plants
using LParser?  I have seen 1 or two tutorials but could
use some more help if anyone could lend a hand (or, if
you wanted to let me know how you might have created
something yourself in LParser...:).

TIA.

Thanks!
Todd