POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : mega pov : Re: mega pov Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mega pov
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 14 Sep 2000 00:15:27
Message: <39c050df$1@news.povray.org>
"ryan constantine" <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote...
> since the source code is available, it has been compiled for a lot of
> systems, but you'll have to ask nathan kopp about the amiga, or compile
> it yourself.

If someone wants to be in charge of compiling and maintaining an Amiga
version, I'll be happy to link to their page.  I don't have access to any
Amiga machines, so I would not be able to do it myself.  (FYI, I wouldn't
have the time, even if I did have access to the hardware and software,
unfortunately.)

-Nathan