POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is Basic language array to POV array possible? : Re: Is Basic language array to POV array possible? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is Basic language array to POV array possible?
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 9 Sep 2000 12:45:50
Message: <39ba693e@news.povray.org>
"Bob Hughes" <per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote in message
> I was trying to convert some Basic programming language arrays to POV
arrays
> and it hasn't worked.  Does anyone have experience with doing this yet?

Without seeing your code, here's one suggestion: POV arrays go from [0 ..
n-1] when n is the number you use to declare the array, so if you want an
array of 15 elements the valid indexes are 0 through 14. If this doesn't
help I will be glad to look at your code, because I first programmed my
stone wall macro in Basic then converted it to POV, and it uses arrays.

Regards,
Dave