POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fibonacci Stones (142KB) : Re: Fibonacci Stones (142KB) Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:49:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fibonacci Stones (142KB)
From: Alf Peake
Date: 7 Sep 2000 17:08:47
Message: <39b803df@news.povray.org>
I like that one Tor. I'm jealous.
Now, if you scale the blobs larger as they move outwards, and increase
distance from center after each blob, pow(radius,??), then this would
be what I would have liked to achieve.  I can do this with spheres but
your antiblobs would give a more realistic result and avoids the
spheres intersecting :)
I must find time to play with your AntiBlob macro.

Alf