POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Continuing a previous render : Continuing a previous render Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:17:02 EDT (-0400)
  Continuing a previous render
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 6 Sep 2000 11:17:03
Message: <39b65feb@news.povray.org>
I know the windows GUI can continue an immediately previous render (Render,
Rerun), but I've run another render while stopped.  IS there any way to
continue the render before?  I don't want to have to rerun, as the
rendertime was already close to a week, and likely to take twice hat for the
remainder of the file.  I'd just render the piece I'm missing and piece
together using photoshop, but it won't load a partial tga file.

Any thoughts?

Geoff