POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : inverse used in nested loop error : Re: inverse used in nested loop error Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:29:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: inverse used in nested loop error
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Sep 2000 08:59:50
Message: <39b39cc6@news.povray.org>
|   When the blocks get larger and there are nested blocks you really are
| grateful of seeing the matching parentheses so easily.

I can understand your logic, but I tend to see the keywords as being a
guide.  Probably a learned thing since if I know the words they'll be where
I expect them to be, hopefully.
I admit I may use the language scoping but I always end up shifting it
around as I go along, so your ideal would help a lot.  It could prove futile
to relearn though, been at this (POV-Ray) for over 6 years; don't count on
seeing much, if any, change from me.  I can never keep to one absolute
format as the editing goes along.  It's a good idea to at least try though,
so I thank you for that advice.

Bob