POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : inverse used in nested loop error : Re: inverse used in nested loop error Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: inverse used in nested loop error
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Sep 2000 15:57:31
Message: <39b2ad2b$1@news.povray.org>
news:39b2a897$1@news.povray.org...
| In article <39b2a434@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:
|
| >   I don't want to be picky, but your indentation could still be better.
| >   May I propose my own indentation style?
|
| Maybe you should have tested it before picking on the indenting style: It
| does not run because "No" is undefined ;-)

Oh crud.  I just can't win.  Don't know how that got left in there, I ran it
before posting too.
Nice scripting Warp, except I never understood the { on the next line type
of thing.  I use the POV-Ray language scope in the Codemax Editor but added
extra tabs and spaces for that last one.
I'll Cancel that post and try yet once again using Warps version.

Bob