POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : inverse used in nested loop error : Re: inverse used in nested loop error Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: inverse used in nested loop error
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Sep 2000 13:09:42
Message: <39b285d6@news.povray.org>
news:39b28244@news.povray.org...
| Thorsten Froehlich <tho### [at] trfde> wrote:
| : Did you try creating a simple version of your messy code?  It is hard to
| : understand what you want to do in the first place.
|
|   A proper indentation could help a lot.
|
|   I'm not trying to be funny nor rude, I'm serious.

Wow, if you guys think that was a mess...  I bet Ken doesn't mind it (maybe
not anyway).
I had cut it down to the basic working scene file that still does the error.
I really had thought it was simplified best it could be and still do what
was attempted without error as well.
If you meant that it should be as basic as it can get I guess I could still
remove a #declare or three and post it again here.  Thanks for letting me
know, and sorry about the script as is.
I'll see what I can do about that and return later.

Bob