POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ : Re: Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:30:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 2 Sep 2000 16:13:03
Message: <39b15f4f$1@news.povray.org>
news:39afce77@news.povray.org...
|   The topic says it.
|   If you have some good topic suggestion for this section, please let me
| know.
|
|   And the URL was: http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ/

I'll try that again.  Somehow my previous reply lost first use of the word
"moon":

Difficult thing to discern from other things already in the VFAQ.
A misconception could mean beliefs other than POV-specific features.
Such as, is a moon lit on the unseen side?  But then becomes POV-related
when you're wondering if light from a sun object is behind the moon will
illuminate objects behind it via reflected light.  That's already one, sort
of.
Anyway, not easy to think of something.  And I can't think of any very
frequently asked misconceptions at the moment.

Bob