POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More POV-Ray Logos ? : Re: More POV-Ray Logos ? Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More POV-Ray Logos ?
From: Rune
Date: 2 Sep 2000 08:38:41
Message: <39b0f4d1@news.povray.org>
"25ct" wrote:
>    Hi Rune, is there an actual closing date for this?

The absolute final deadline is November 1, but if there at some points is no
signs of more people wanting to submit anything, I might close it before
that.

> I wouldn't mind having a go. What do I need to do?

You must create a logo that follows the rules stated here:
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/logo/progress/progress.html

I will also advise you to read this nice article:
http://www.turtlesweb.com/articles/logo.html

It is a good idea to post your logo in povray.binaries.images to get
feedback.

When you have made a logo, you send it to me in the formats specified in the
rules.

I look forward to seeing you logo!

If you for some reason decide not to make a logo after all, please notify
me.

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated July 23)