POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Dragonfly revisited error : Re: Dragonfly revisited error Server Time
6 Oct 2024 07:59:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragonfly revisited error
From: Alf Peake
Date: 1 Sep 2000 18:27:25
Message: <39b02d4d@news.povray.org>
(Sorry, I cannot reply directly to responses to my posts - OE5 problem
I think)

Thanks Ryan.
I'm not looking for a cure as it does not always show, but I'll try
it.

Alf

<quote>
From: ryan constantine <rco### [at] yahoocom>
Subject: Re: Dragonfly revisited error
Date: 31 August 2000 03:23

why not make to constructs, both of which are differences and then put
them in a union.  see if that works for you.  if you didn't follow,
here's what i mean:  take the wings, cut the body from it.  the body
should be the right size, right?  so make a union of the difference
and
the body.  won't that end up the same as a merge?
</quote>