POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : TUTORIAL WRITERS: 10 Best CD, Tutorial uploading format? : Re: TUTORIAL WRITERS: 2nd proposal..... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TUTORIAL WRITERS: 2nd proposal.....
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Sep 2000 03:23:12
Message: <39af5960$1@news.povray.org>
"ryan constantine" <rco### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
| cds hold at least 540MB and can hold 700MB.  i record stuff all the
| time.

Oh gosh, you are so right!  I just looked at one of my CD-R disks and sure
enough 650 megs.  Don't know what I was thinking.  Haven't used a CD-R drive
for a year.
Okay, so my clumsy guestimations now work out to 1/4 a CD.
Thanks, Ryan, for correcting me.  I agree with the space over content
guidelines too, especially since knowing how many images or other references
are going to be needed to describe any particualr thing.

Bob