POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Request : Request Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Request
From: Peter Hertel
Date: 28 Aug 2000 11:39:27
Message: <39aa87af@news.povray.org>
What I'd like to be in v3.5 (in addition to megapov). I don't know advanced
math, so these functions are mostly convenient stuff I'd like to see.
I'd like a "preview mode", which made all the objects in a scene white, (and
eventually random colors), removed lights, fog, etc.. A option you could
turn on in the INI file maybe?
The ability to use the norwegian "special" characters in the text object.

Easier sin/cos/tan functions like on graphical calculators? I find the use
of inverted tan a bit strange (I heard about radians for the first time at
school last week).
And a request for the Windows version: Longer "drop down menu" (if that's
the name of the thingy you select resolutions from the ini file with), it's
annoying to have to scroll when changing  between resolutions from top and
bottom of the list.
--
Peter
http://hertel.no/bigone