POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cloth simulation links : Re: Cloth simulation links Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloth simulation links
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 22 Aug 2000 06:15:09
Message: <39a252ad@news.povray.org>
Rune wrote in message <39a1827d@news.povray.org>...
>I just found this links:
>
>http://www.mip.ou.dk/~ptr/AM35/Eksamensopgave/eopgave.html
>
>On that page there's links to some documents about cloth simulating.
>
>The documents are in .ps.Z and .ps.gz formats, and I don't know how to open
>them, so I haven't seen them myself, but I thought that maybe others would
>be interested. Maybe you already knew these, but anyway, it's better to
post
>a link too much than risking to miss one. :-)

You should be able to open .gz and .Z files with winzip.
.ps requires a postscript viewer. I like ghostscript (not sure
where you can download it from...)

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* The best way to accelerate Windows NT is at 9.8 m/s^2      *