POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Copying IRTC's Winners Layout... : Re: Copying IRTC's Winners Layout... Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:40:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Copying IRTC's Winners Layout...
From: Adrien Beau
Date: 30 Oct 2000 05:29:19
Message: <39FD4D7F.43BDDF56@free.fr>
Simon Lemieux wrote:
>         I will begin work on a network 3D game, and I was wondering if the IRTC team
> would agree that I copy their Winners Layout (...)

I think you should ask them directly, at <a
href="mailto:irt### [at] irtcorg">irt### [at] irtcorg</a>

> Winners of the competition:
>   1st Place: Name
>   2nd Place: Name
>   3rd Place: Name

Not really specific to IRTC... :-)

> Honorable Mention:
>   Artistic Merit: Name
>   Technical Merit: Name
>   Concept, Originality, Interpretation of Theme: Name

What will be 'interpretation of theme' in a network game?
Are the ratings given by other people (judges and/or gamers)
or by the game itself? Same for 'artistic merit'.

> What do you think?

What's the game about (if it's not company top secret information)?