POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Object Wanted: Grim Reaper please? : Re: Object Wanted: Grim Reaper please? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Wanted: Grim Reaper please?
From: Ken
Date: 29 Oct 2000 01:07:55
Message: <39FBB0D7.3499859B@pacbell.net>
Johnny Smith wrote:

>     I'll take any format you can provide.
>
>     Thanks

Hmmmm... I don't know of a specific site for one but you may get
lucky and find one on one of the poser sites listed in the 3d models
section at povray.org -

http://www.povray.org/links/3D_Model_Sites/

Most of these will be in .3ds or .dxf format and will need to
be converted to a format that POV-Ray can use. Crossroads or
3DWin are good programs for this (see the links pages again
for links to these programs).