POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Back! : Re: I'm Back! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:25:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Back!
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 26 Oct 2000 19:19:06
Message: <39F8E5B3.80548AF2@ibm.net>
If I remember correctly, all that was 'redesigned' in that makeover were the
colours on the site and the layout of the main page, as well as some font changes
(correct me if I'm wrong!).  I think a real redesign would involve new 'user
gallery' page, new 'hall of fame', new 'resources', 'questions', etc.  I mean
updating that stuff that hasn't changed, adding new stuff that would be useful, and
making the whole site more usable.

These days the only areas I ever visit are the 'newsgroups' page (which
surprisingly isn't even linked from the main page) and the excellent links
collection.

Andrew C