POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I'm Back! : Re: I'm Back! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 18:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Back!
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 26 Oct 2000 15:38:11
Message: <39F8B1E5.38BF1506@ibm.net>
Twyst,

Why not http://www.povray.org ?

In the whole 3+ years I have been using pov-ray, I have not seen any major
redesign of the pov-ray web site which I believe it desperately needs.  Most of
the ideas you have listed below could greatly enhance a user's experience at the
main Pov-Ray site, and enhance the official image of the program.  I think some
good solid work on the established Pov-Ray web site would benefit the community
and new users much more than a new site.

This is just my opinion! I have no idea what are the plans of the pov team with
regards to the web site.

Andrew C