POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New version of splinetree 1.3 : Re: New version of splinetree 1.3 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version of splinetree 1.3
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 25 Oct 2000 18:51:05
Message: <39F78DA2.44FEC2CD@ibm.net>
I made some specific changes in version 1.1 to make it compatible with official
pov, so I would like to keep it working for all versions both official and
otherwise.  Maybe when 3.5 comes out I will improve it with features like
eval_pigment (which certainly looks promising for wind effects or selective leaf
placement)

Andrew C
.