POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New version of splinetree 1.3 : New version of splinetree 1.3 Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  New version of splinetree 1.3
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 22 Oct 2000 23:13:24
Message: <39F3D6A0.59869F26@ibm.net>
I've posted the new version of spline tree macro that I've been working
on to my web site for anyone interested:
http://povplace.addr.com/files/

There are a bunch of changes, mainly...
- simple roots added
- growth tendancy, to make the tree grow in a certain direction
- variables can now be interpolated using an exponential pattern, rather
than each input manually into an array.
- bug fixes (fixed leaf alignment/colours, fixed branches from
protruding through the wrong side of the tree!)

Also, have a look at the new rendered example trees (they are all new).
Let me know if you have any comments/suggestions!

Andrew C