POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inside the Crackle pattern (161KB) : Re: Inside the Crackle pattern (161KB) Server Time
3 May 2024 15:30:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inside the Crackle pattern (161KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 18 Oct 2000 19:58:05
Message: <39EE37F6.8F9FBB47@hotmail.com>
Steve wrote:

> Now this looks like some sort of mythical ice cave.

It reminds me of caves too.

Theses images gives me some vague associations to a
Donald Duck story that I read when I was a child:

There were thousands of small round stones in some
enormously large underground cave systems.

These small round stones appeared to be living
creatures that caused earth quakes when collectively
rolling and colliding against the columns that supports
the surface of the earth.

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom