POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beginner's question : Beginner's question Server Time
8 Aug 2024 20:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  Beginner's question
From: Filiep Geeraert
Date: 17 Oct 2000 11:00:02
Message: <39EC6BD9.220B2830@poboxes.com>
I tried to render the Chasedog rendering with Megapov 0.5.
In the file I can see that it uses radiosity, but when it's rendering I
can see that the option is not used by MegaPOV, and it shows.
Wasn't there some kind of command line option I had to specify ?

OK, I know it's probably in the helpfile, but I can't find it.

I thought it was something like +R3 or something, but that doesn't seem
to have any effect.

Sorry for asking the obvious.