POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Building MPEG : Building MPEG Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:23:45 EDT (-0400)
  Building MPEG
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 12 Oct 2000 16:08:36
Message: <39E61AAA.7C686F8@yahoo.com>
Hi,
	I have been using mpeg2encode for a few months now and this is the only tool
I've used at all for encoding MPEG from pictures.

I was wondering two things,
 1) what are the software for linux that are capable of encrypting a good
animation for the IRTC. (ie: valid encryption)
 2) what are the software for linux that are capable of encrypting an animation
with the Best quality of frames and still a bit of compression (I'm talking
about mpeg, not avi...)

And then, are there software for linux that can do both?
I've looked at the utility page on www.povray.org, but geez, I'd have to try
them all??  But maybe you already examined some of them?

Thanks,
	Simon
--
| Simon Lemieux           | Website : http://www.666Mhz.net  |