POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Concave shapes (43KB) : Re: Concave shapes (43KB) Server Time
29 Apr 2024 02:42:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Concave shapes (43KB)
From: Ken
Date: 11 Oct 2000 00:09:47
Message: <39E3E6D3.D03F7949@pacbell.net>
"Bob H." wrote:

> "Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message
> |
> | Jamie Davison wrote:
> |
> | > the URL you posted points to a new page, which gives a 404...
> |
> | Hmmm.... I'll see if I can track it down.
>
> Only the last of those 4 addresses worked for me.  No wonder I couldn't
> locate anything, and I had misspelled Steven Pigeons' name (sorry Steve).
> Anyhow, not sure any of this goes with what Tor has done since the rocks all
> seem to be triangle mesh instead of plane intersections.
>
> Bob

After contacting John the Subdivision Surface Suite is now back online
at - http://users4.50megs.com/enphilistor/sss.htm

Steven's page is still valid as is Mack Stocks page. The only one
that appears to be gone is "Rocks" at -

http://www.rahul.net/endl/mallan/html/rocks.htm

for which there appears to be no replacement URL for.

Three out of four ain't bad :)