POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Quick Reference and Limits : Quick Reference and Limits Server Time
26 Jun 2024 07:58:15 EDT (-0400)
  Quick Reference and Limits
From: Robert Chaffe
Date: 18 Sep 2000 00:27:36
Message: <39C599CB.916436F6@airmail.net>
Attached is an html document.  My first one, actually.  I hope it
attaches properly.

It contains my interpretation of the POV-Ray syntax.  It also has most
if not all of the limits for the various parameters.  I believe someone
was looking for those.  Some limits may have been overlooked, especially
as some parameters seem to have an implied positivity but the official
documentation isn't specific.  Interesting effect of having one positive
and one negative radius for a cone, for example.

ANYhoo...  Perhaps someone will find this useful while creating a
texture editor, or something.  Corrections and criticisms glady accepted.

rc

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (59 KB)