POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PvmPov : what do i need next ?!? : Re: PvmPov : what do i need next ?!? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PvmPov : what do i need next ?!?
From: Thomas
Date: 14 Sep 2000 12:03:42
Message: <39C0F69A.DE98A750@gmx.net>
> It _might_ be possible to compile it for Win98 using cygwin, but I don't
> know if it's possible and you'd probably need to know C and POV fairly
> well.

I tried to do that. the *NIX sources compile with Cygwin on NT and one can run the
standalone program (slower as compiled with VC++), but the PVM libraries are not
available
for Cygwin. If someone would solve that problem that might help.

I also tried to compile the patched POV sources with VC++, but no succes there either.
If
someone wants/needs more info, email me.

Regards, Thomas

tho### [at] gmxnet