POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Melting an object. : Re: Melting an object. Server Time
8 Aug 2024 22:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Melting an object.
From: Josh English
Date: 12 Sep 2000 14:16:07
Message: <39BE72F4.C8876347@spiritone.com>
I haven't heard of one. I suppose Chris Colefaxes Object Exploder could
be altered to use blobs and then you might be able to get a melting
effect.

It's a pretty tall order, but go for it and let us know how it works
out...

Josh

(not able to visualize code for that is a little strange.)

--
Josh English -- Lexiphanic Lethomaniac
eng### [at] spiritonecom