POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Check out my on-line povray rendering farm! : Re: Check out my on-line povray rendering farm! Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Check out my on-line povray rendering farm!
From: David Fontaine
Date: 8 Sep 2000 21:55:56
Message: <39B99793.5AA9E816@faricy.net>
What are the limitations compared to offline client-side rendering?
Those rendered pics must be an awful long download for modem users :-(
unless you're sending them back as jpeg which is like giving someone a
banana seed and getting the rotting peel from last week's trash back.

--
David Fontaine   <dav### [at] faricynet>   ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website:  http://davidf.faricy.net/