POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What we really need, CMPEG in C source` : What we really need, CMPEG in C source` Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:28:48 EDT (-0400)
  What we really need, CMPEG in C source`
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 4 Sep 2000 02:29:36
Message: <39B34159.407AA035@ij.net>
I have looked and found nothing. Anyone know where to find it if
available? This is for a linux version of it.

	I have read the Berkeley version mpeg which will not run on linux
despite the protestations to the contrary. The entire cmpeg DOS
executable is smaller than the Berkeley credits fer chrissakes.

--
Giwer's Rule: Aps expand to consume every available
increase leaving a net zero increase in content.