POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : animated projectiles shot while moving : Re: animated projectiles shot while moving Server Time
9 Aug 2024 11:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animated projectiles shot while moving
From: ryan constantine
Date: 2 Sep 2000 19:48:38
Message: <39B191C7.A269CE00@yahoo.com>
i tested your file.  looks good.  i'll definitely use it for the gun
turrets. of course i'll have to make the lasers and explosions prettier,
but i'm sure you were just getting the mechanics and a quick render to
me and not a work of art.  i'll have to read it closer to see how to
adapt it to the blasters on a moving starfighter.  i suppose i could
make a separate include for each object that shoots something huh?  or
include the same file with various params #declared first...

thanks