POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ : Re: Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ
From: ryan constantine
Date: 1 Sep 2000 12:16:25
Message: <39AFD658.183BD1F7@yahoo.com>
it's simple.  i used it in the dark once against a black background to
do the james bond opening (walk on camera and shoot the camera).  the
flash went off ten times during the 4 second exposure, so there were ten
of me on film.  if i had done it with the lights on, the ten of me would
have been part of a continuous blur but would have been sharper than the
blur.  make sense?