POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ : Re: Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ Server Time
9 Aug 2024 01:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Added a misconceptions section to the PovVFAQ
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 1 Sep 2000 12:11:33
Message: <39AFD582.78165740@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
Warp wrote:

>   Should I mention this? If yes, could you write a more specific description
> of the phenomenon?

I don't think it's neccessary, because it is a very rare case.

I have never used megapov's motion blur, but maybe it's even possible to
simulate this specific effect, because as said in the docu motion_blur also
works on light sources.  If you change the light brightness using clock and
apply motion blur it could give the intended effect. (i did not check if it
works)

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>