POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "ten best images" question : Re: "ten best images" question Server Time
9 Aug 2024 03:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "ten best images" question
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 30 Aug 2000 09:35:37
Message: <39AD0C5F.E9CACF7@skynet.be>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> I put that phrase there not because of a legal liability but as a matter of
> taste and friendliness to the possible purchaser of both an IRTC and a 10
> Best CD.

Oh, well, okay, that's something I can understand !  Maybe you could
re-word it that way ?

That said, the IRTC has almost been my only POV-activity for 2-3 years,
and it seems I've got to find a way to produce some good images
for that "10 best" stuff...

Maybe different versions of the IRTC entries ?  Don't know..
(fixing faults, changing things,...)

Of course, I have some non-IRTC stuff, but it compares badly
to my IRTC entries..

Fabien.