POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Just a suggestion.... : Re: ANNOUNCE: A CONTEST FOR NEWBIES Server Time
28 Jun 2024 20:44:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: A CONTEST FOR NEWBIES
From: Jérôme Berger
Date: 30 Aug 2000 04:21:40
Message: <39ACC411.B9FB3432@enst.fr>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> There is a planned CD collection in the works.  You are the judge. You submit
> the 10 best images ever, ever (produced by yourself) and submit it to a
> pov-team-owned server.   That's it.
>
> Submission form details, sever policy, etc.,  are still being worked out. But
> the project is laid out at
>
> http://www.geocities.com/pterandon/10best.html

	On the indicated web page, you say (my emphasis):

Please do not submit images whose copyrights have been assigned to
someone else, *such as previous IRTC entries*.

	But the irtc copyright page states that:
[the entrant] retains all copyright and ownership rights

	Does it mean that you only want images that weren't available anywhere
else before? Or images whose owner has kept all right to himself until
now? (the irtc copyright grants some limited reproduction and use rights
to the irtc and the sponsors)

--

* Doctor Jekyll had something * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* to Hyde...                  * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger